Eindhoven / Netherlands
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure DfT methods are introduced into design with focus on the analog part of the IC design.
- Ensure test and calibration programs development takes into account the measurement accuracy, time schedule, cost, quality.
- Apply product test strategy in line with our technical roadmap & Industrial Requirement Specifications, driven by FMEA process.
- Introduce innovating test methods (SW/HW) in line with BL/BU-Operation roadmaps.
- Develop and optimize the measurement tools on ATE for evaluation, characterization and production in cooperation with the IC design and application team.
- Ensure that the milestones are conducted in line with the quality processes.
Ensure test performances and profitability (quality, cost, yield) of the devices maintained at the agreed level.
- Ensure the transfer of the test programs to the industrial test facility in Asia.
- MSc or equivalent in Electronic Engineering.
- >5 years of experience in test engineering in the high volume semiconductor industry.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.