Utrecht, The Netherlands
- We are looking for a new team member who can define and implement (semi) automated tests for integrated wireless transceivers.
- You hold a master degree in electrical engineering or physics and have a strong understanding of RF measurements, RF board design, statistics, circuit analysis and test fundamentals.
- You have experience with the evaluation/characterization of mixed signal ICs in a lab environment and with the development of test software in LabView.
- You can work independently; have good organizational skills as well as a strong drive to deliver the highest product quality to the customer.
- You understand the function and operation of network analyzers, RF signal generators, power meters and digital oscilloscopes.
- If you have at least 5-7 years of experience with the technical challenges involved with the characterization of Mixed Signal ICs, we are interested in talking to you.
- Innovative no-nonsense company and great team of enthusiastic co-workers.
- Challenging job in growing high-tech company: you really make the difference.
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage.
- An internationally oriented position including frequent contact with subcontractors and suppliers.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com.