Paris, France/ Eindhoven, The Netherlands
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic Semiconductor Business Development Executive to work at a growing fabless semiconductor company that offers its employees tremendous growth opportunities in some of today’s hottest silicon technologies: Neuromorphic compute, Machine learning, and Artificial intelligence.
Who You Are
- Highly organized individual capable of simultaneously managing leads, events, and building relationships across multiple partners
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Creative problem-solver and proactive leader willing to display initiative with common sense
- Committed to produce end results, rather than list of activities
- Team-focused, with the ability to quickly build rapport and gain personal support of others
- Strong work-ethic and committed to high quality results
- Demonstrated “working smart” qualities – disciplined, organized, efficient, and methodical in approach to tasks and activities to drive results
- 15 years of sales and business development experience in roles of increasing complexity, and 3 years’ experience in selling edge AI solutions to industrial, drone or robotic industry is mandatory;
- Outstanding relationships with key influencers and decision makers at Industrial Automation OEMs, System Integrators, Camera Distributors/Vendors;
- Understanding of major AI development frameworks including TensorFlow, Pytorch;
- Understanding of AI use cases for industrial automation, drones, robotics.
The following traits and skills critical to the success of this role:
- Demonstrated ability and experience in sourcing, structuring, negotiating and closing complex technology and go to market deals in large organizations and medium size organizations;
- Recent and significant (10-12+ years) experience in business partnerships and strategy;
- Solid understanding of silicon business models and machine learning ecosystems;
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to explain new technology in clear, easy to understand terms to executives as well as the ability to engage partner product management and systems engineers in technical level;
- Knowledge of industrial automation/enterprise robotics space including industry landscape, key vendors, customer profiles, major use cases. Experience in working in or interacting with technology providers in camera systems, software vendors, system integrators.
- Familiarity with Nvidia, Movidius based machine learning systems as well as understanding of industry trends and competitive landscape in industrial automation;
- BS in technology or engineering field (Computer Science preferred), MBA a strong plus;
- 10+ years of experience in strategy, business development, alliance management, and program management;
- Ability to travel 25-50% of time.
For more information please contact Mr. Anton van Rossum, Recruitment Consultant, M: +31 6 53 306 309, E-Mail: email@example.com.