As a Digital IC Design Engineer you will be responsible for providing Digital Design solutions for wireless connectivity IP blocks.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team to define the requirements for Digital IP blocks based on system level requirements;
- Work with various RF transceiver architectures and understand their trade‐offs, as well as closely cooperate with RF analog design group for an optimum partition between digital, analog and software domain;
- Modeling of analog, RF and digital circuits for new transceiver architectures and modeling and design of Digital circuit blocks such as ADPLL loop‐filter, AGC loop, Image Rejection Control, Demodulator and configuration interfaces;
- Design of testability measures for reducing test cost of RF analog circuits;
- Area and power estimation and designing for a good compromise between area and power consumption;
- Define bench‐level test plans and validate, characterize, and debug designs.
- You are a dynamic and highly motivated engineer in electrical engineering with experience in Digital and system design, preferably designing digital back‐ends for RF transceivers;
- You are familiar with Matlab/Simulink, Cadence NCSIM, LINT tools, SDC constraints and similar tools and programming languages;
- You demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- You are a self-motivated, efficient professional able to work alone or in teams;
- You offer quality and reliability to colleagues, customers and management, willing to share knowledge and able to communicate efficiently;
- You are enthusiastic about further developing multidisciplinary experience from IC design to tested production chips;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Work within an inspiring and highly experienced multi‐disciplinary design team;
- An attractive wage package with several extra benefits;
- Participate in exciting breakthrough innovative IC projects for top 10 wireless semiconductor companies;
- Broad activities, including system design, with a lot of responsibilities within a flexible and growing team.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.