Netherlands – Nijmegen
Our client is a leading semiconductor company. Within the automotive R&D Department, products are developed “to connect the car”. Part of the portfolio exists out of transceivers for physical layers like LIN-, CAN-, Flexray and Ethernet. These transceivers can also be part of System Basis Chips, where several functions are integrated on one chip, offering automotive customers complete system solutions. Mentioned SBC’s contain a variety of mixed signal circuits like multiple voltage regulators, SMPS, watchdog, power supply monitoring circuits, power management etc. These modules and products are developed in high-voltage Bipolar/CMOS/DMOS-SOI processes and should meet very tough automotive requirements: very low-power design, EMC, and lifetime profiles at extreme temperatures.
- You are the architect of new products that will connect the car on a cost- and power efficient way. Your products are capable of handling the harsh automotive environment on EMC and extreme temperatures over lifetime. You know to find the right balance between time, cost and quality and ensure optimal re-use.
- You have regular contact with customers via the marketing department or via customer visits.
- You can translate customer requirements into requirements for mixed signal design, balancing features versus cost and time.
- You can plan, execute and report out in a clear way to the designers in your cross functional team or to high level management.
- You are a team-player, feeling and acting responsible for the success of your product.
- Master’s Degree in Electronics engineering, experienced (> 8year) mixed signal design engineer;
- Excellent communicator and team player;
- Good skills in mixed signal simulation, familiar with architectural exploration by using behavioural models;
- Familiar with mixed signal architectures and low-power architectures;
- Familiar with DfX;
- Creative, positive mindset, constructively critical, motivate and lead team members;
- Knowledge on Automotive and/or In-Vehicle networks is preferred.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com.