Eindhoven/ Utrecht, The Netherlands
Our customer’s Applications Team guides and assists customers to implement the silicon into their applications. The Applications Team works with corporate OEMs to develop new products from prototyping towards mass production.
- As a team, you develop reference designs, evaluation kits and demos with best in class performance at lowest cost;
- You provide integration and development support to customers on our products;
- You work closely together with customers for in depth analysis of product and or application implementation requirements, reproduce and resolve issues;
- As an RF Application Engineer, your in-depth expertise will be required to support customers in a professional, effective and timely manner, from project start to finish. You help to enable customers to get the designs first time right to shorten time to market.
- BScEE-level and 3-5 years of experience in RF Application (PCB) circuit design and measurement Techniques;
- Result-driven, with strong technical intuition and a commercial flair;
- Excellent knowledge of English, strong communicator, both in writing and speaking;
- “Customer-first” mentality and willing to travel worldwide;
- You are adaptable, and can work in a dynamic environment, where the work is driven by requests from multiple customers;
- Understand design for manufacturing (design rules for PCB’s & PCB assembly)
- Familiarity with design of small antennas is an advantage;
- Background in working with complex mixed signal semiconductor products used in consumer electronics is an advantage;
- Understanding of relevant regional standards governing radio emissions (FCC, ARIB, ETSI) is also an advantage.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com.